C2C marketing that’s powered up with gamification, points, rewards, and data is the future of organic reach and social media engagement. And the stats back this view:
- Spitche’s brand ambassador campaign saw L’Oreal Canada get the highest level of engagement across all the beauty brand’s branches worldwide.
- Decathlon increased its organic engagement on Facebook by 37% in two months by incentivizing interactions.
- ISC Paris grew its reach per post by 53% in just one month with Spitche’s brand ambassador program.
So, the strategy is solid. What about the platform?
If you need to contrast and compare Mavrck vs Influitive, this overview summarizes the features, processes, and benefits of each. I look at their core features, how they work, how they’re similar, and how they’re different.
🌟 Also, I talk about Spitche, which helps you create social media ambassadors and drives UGC through gamification, and comes with a full-service team that handles the whole program for you. 🌟
Mavrck (now Later InfluenceTM)
I found the Mavrck rebrand a touch confusing: As of 17 January 2024, Mavrck has rebranded to Later InfluenceTM, otherwise known as Later, which is powered by Mavrck—because Mavrck, the influencer marketing platform, acquired Later, the social media platform, also known as Later Social™. Did you get that?
It took me several tries but here’s what you need to know: Later Influence™ is an enterprise-level influencer marketing solution; Later Social™ is a scheduling and management tool for the major social platforms; and Later’s Link in Bio (didn’t I mention that one?) is a mini web page built into your Instagram and TikTok profiles that makes your content easier to find. Essentially, then—at least from a user point of view—that’s the end of Mavrck.
When I looked into reviews of Mavrck and Later Influence, I found that most users center on the platforms as either a user-friendly way to manage your influencer programs (vetting, hiring, content review) or a social media scheduler, with very little in the way of the platforms as a social media engagement solution.
So, while most reviews are positive (despite some minor issues with email personalization and the use of data to test influencer authenticity), the jury’s still out on how it will help you drive engagement across Facebook, Instagram, and TikTok.
- Influencer marketing tools
- Social media scheduling tools
- “Link in Bio” for Instagram and TikTok
- Collaboration tools for creators and brands
- Team and brand management tools
Influitive is a customer advocacy platform that gamifies and rewards engagement to drive referrals, references, and reviews. You can create campaigns to target groups or individuals, who automatically earn points, badges, and levels as they complete challenges to redeem perks and privileges.
The feature page on the website devoted to “social media amplification” gives an example of how this is done—you send out a prompt to your customers, partners, and employees to share, comment, or like a post, which also outlines the value of the points reward when they complete the action.
This sounds simple enough, yet the vast majority of user reviews indicate an issue with the UX of the platform. Some users highlight a lack of automation as a problem, another points out that the reports are hard to understand, and one review said that “it takes some learning curves to understand how to create challenges and targeting.”
But despite those reservations, most users appear satisfied with the platform, find it effective at keeping members engaged, and rate the support team highly.
- Advocate engagement through challenges and rewards
- Personalized advocacy campaigns
- Customer feedback collection
- Referral and review generation
- Community building and management tools
👀 Spitche: A tech-driven solution that manages your entire ambassador program from acquisition to monetization
Spitche is a next-gen social engagement solution. We run your entire social media engagement program, from opt-in to monetizing them. We identify your most engaged consumers on Instagram, Facebook, and TitTok, and incentivize them to engage, invite, and purchase higher quantities.
With a Spitche program, you grow your social media presence and drive UGC, plus you have a whole team behind you to run, manage, and monetize your ambassador program.
Spitche has software and account managers to help you set it up and maintain it with you, advising you on how to make the most of the platform. Plus, there’s customer support for your ambassadors, too.
🔧 Here’s how it works:
- Create a social media engagement program with your Spitche team. This gamifies social media interactions with your brand using points, goals, and rewards.
- The Spitche team creates all your assets from the landing page to the ads and emails.
- The Spitche team works with you to set up rewards, tiers, and points to get the highest engagement possible.
- Spitche invites your biggest fans to the program. Your future brand ambassadors register their social media accounts with you, and you receive opt-ins and first-party data. Your ambassadors now start amplifying content and creating UGC. This increases your organic reach, followers, and social media engagement.
- Collect brand ambassador data to increase conversion rates. For example, you can see their favorite teams or sports stars, which you can use to optimize your content.
- Review clear, easy-to-manage reporting on your campaigns. Get fast, transparent reports on engagement rates, reach, and ROI.
Our team helps you get authentic UGC about your brand, so you have the content of genuine brand lovers to supercharge your social media campaigns.
And, you can use data from your programs to track social media interactions, event participation, and product interest. Setting KPIs and analyzing metrics in Spitche is simple and will help you hone your strategy to boost audience engagement.
🎩 Top benefits
- Fully managed, gamified ambassador program—30% month-over-month growth of social media engagement
- Deep social media API
- Advanced UGC management
- Data gathering for integrated CRM and marketing optimization
- User-friendly interface with quick & simple program launch
- Exclusive integration with Primsell for NFT campaigns
🤩 The social-proof bit
“After 6 months, 70% of our fan base were new contacts, our social ads targeting performed above our average performance and our Index also grew. Mission accomplished!”
– Laurent Dubois, L’Oréal
“With Spitche, we managed to reach over 2.7M users in our target audience on Facebook organically, turning over 30k followers to identified and engaged ambassadors.”
– Yoann Robert, TF1 Groupe
Make more of your best customers
If there are people who love what you do, give them a reason to share it with the world—so you can tap into their communities, inspire UGC, and promote your brand in a way that resonates with your target audience.
Our dedicated team sets up your brand ambassador programs, identifies your best customers, and invites them along for the ride. Then we’ll make sure you get the most our of your campaigns, track performance, and learn more about your followers.
🐝 By turning your loyal customers into your strongest marketing asset, you can create a buzz for your brand and start driving stunning engagement metrics and ROI.